Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Going Code Orange

Though I'm not out of the woods just yet, I think that I have safely reduced my numbers, enough that I can turn off the rumbling klaxon that has been sounding for the past month.

Tonight I made some red beans and rice. This will yield at least 2 more meals after the dinner I had. Along with the fried chicken I made, the last of the Skyline Chili I cooked up and I couple bags of Ramen, I have at least 6 or 7 meals to last me through Friday. And Friday I fly out of here to Oklahoma City. My parents covered that ticket, because they're great, so I don't have to break out the card again. The point being that I'm going to go ahead and let Frugal clock run, though I'm not in NYC. That way I can return on October with money to spend.

Breakdown

Starting Balance: -$59.50

In: $10

Out: $0

Balance: -$49.50

No comments: