Sunday, July 29, 2007

The Dark Times Have Ended

Today I ended my fast and finished Harry Potter. Now I can eat what I like and unshield my eyes from all the Potter press. I can read without surprise the various clippings, watch all the coverage, and eavesdrop on every conversation, because I know what happens. Now I can begin to visualize the final movie, which should look something like Red Dawn crossed with Return of the Jedi, only with magic and wands. I'd watch that movie.

Last night I did as I said and bought some burgers and beer. It was very nice. Then this morning I started the day out with a big omelet, with cheese and salsa and jalapeƱos. I chased this with tea and honey. I feel like I'm leading the good life again.

Through various complex calculations, possible only through the magic of MS Excel I have determined I should get a second job. The Frugal goes into overdrive. Seriously, I spent the whole weekend doing nothing. As long as I'm on the Frugal tip might as well make some money with that time. Plus it could end this thing much quicker.

If you got any fabulous and legal ways to make an extra hundred dollars a week, clue me in.

Breakdown:

Starting Balance: -$31.25

In: $10

Out:
Beer: $3
Wendy's: $4

Balance: -$28.25

No comments: